Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hey! It's Nicole! I decided to make my own blog on nail art since I LOVE painting my nails :) In every post I will have pictures of the nail polishes I used, the nail accessories, and care items I have used.

So for this post I've decided to do just a simple design tonight since it is....night time.
I used the Seacret Brand Nail Care Collection before hand, Revlon Nail Polish in Plum Attraction, White Stripes in L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer, and last but not least Avon Nail Wear Pro Top Coat. I recently ran out of Base Coat so I didnt use it this time, but I HIGHLY suggest you use a Base Coat every time. Off to PICTURES!!!

The Polishes
9

After Seacret Nail Buffer Block, Cuticle Oil, and Lotion
11

Revlon Plum Attracion
12


L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in White


All Done!!!

So tomorrow I will do another nail art design during the day...lol so I can do something better :)
See you guys tomorrow!!!

No comments: