Thursday, July 22, 2010

All of my polishes! so far ;)......

I just counted up all of my polishes and wow! I don't have as many as I thought :( I have 28 all together...29 really but I cant find one >:|
2
going from left to right top row:
European Secrets in 120 cream riviera red, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 19 Ruby Stilettos, Sally Hansen Hard as Nail in Red Hot Creme, Sally Hansen Salon in 350 Hollywood Scarlet, Sally Hansen in 370 Pat on the Black, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in 10 Precious Peach, Icing in Lucky 7, Sugared Pear Colored Changing Nail Polish, O.P.I. in The 'IT' Color, N.Y.C. in 133A Purple Pizzazz Frost, N.Y.C. in 146A Love Letters French Manicure, N.Y.C. in 206B East Village, Madeleine Mono Nail Strengthener, Cadette in Tropical Punch, Cadette Top Coat, NOW BOTTOM ROW: L.A. Colors Art Deco in White, Lycra in 288 Baby Pink, Lycra in 292 Magenta, Pure Ice in First Time (also have a silvery blue that I cant find) Revlon in 250 Pink Breeze, Revlon in Plum Attraction, Sinful Colors in 02 Black on Black, Sinful Colors in 432 Chacha Red, Sinful Colors in 283 San Fransisco, Sinful Colors 923 Queen of Beauty, Sinful Colors in 13 Midnight Blue, Avon in N228 Warm Black, Avon in N600 Clear.

I hope to get many more polishes for my birthday in 2 months and Christmas! and with my own money when I have some >.<

1 comment:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Nice polish stash! I can remember when I was at 29 (not that long ago) wait....it gets bigger....much bigger. LOL